cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Giftcloud Not Issuing Reward Voucher

Patty37
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

Been sent here via one of TalkTalk's reps on TrustPilot. Giftcloud aren't issuing the reward voucher I was confirmed as being eligible for.

I emailed TalkTalk as it had surpassed 90 days and I hadn't yet receiced the voucher. The customer service rep communicated with the background team that deals with this promotion and they confirmed I was due the £150 gift card and gave me a reference number to provide Giftcloud who should then have sent me the gift card.

However, when I got in touch with Giftcloud they completely ignored my explanations and the reference number and have told me that their "manager's" would have to investigate to see if I'm eligible. This has been a few weeks now and Giftcloud are just completely blowing me off instead of helping.

I've noticed this seems to be a common occurrence after searching on the internet.

Are Giftcloud just a really bad company to deal with or is this bordering onto a scam / false advertising?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Patty37

I have raised an escalation for this, we will contact Giftcloud. 

Regards

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Rest assured that the support team will look into this for you. Bear in mind though that they are unlikely to respond until after the weekend. 

0 Likes