cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Help with order. - in talktalk chat switching departments hell

Simplyawake
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have recently done a home move order.

On a call to talktalk they advised that my new property offers full fibre broadband only, so they can cancel my current contract in previous flat and place me on broadband only order in the new flat.

I can only see cancellation of my old package and can't see new line order. I've been sent to 6 different departments over chat and it's 5h chatting and counting as no one can tell me go live date on my new property and half of talktalk people said its been cancelled half that it should be live now and I think I am going insane.

Did anybody encountered this? 

Feel like I'm in some sadistic game by talktalk cs

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

Due to horrible and unprofessional talktalk chat cs experiece I cancelled and will use another supplier

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Ive checked the new address and cannot find any orders for it, A new order will need to be placed.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thanks.  Me too. 

After 6h chat and multiple back and forth it looks like my account is still on hold and the only solutions suggested was to cancel an order of which I didn't even get email confirmation of.

This is completely bizarre, been talktalk customer for years, but this is just insane when 10+ chat advisors don't have a clue and just send you chasing tail.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

@Simplyawake,

I'll move this to the billing department, where they keep track of orders, My Account etc.

Ordering full fibre for the new home may take longer than an ordinary FTTC move to set up.

Hope it's picked up soon for you.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes