cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

How to add digital voice

tjmrint
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Hi, I have just gone live with 150 Fibre and would like to port my existing telephone number over to talktalk and add telephone calls to my package. I was told by the sales team I could do this one I had got fibre installed and after it had gone live. There is nowhere to add this. Could you please help

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

HI tjmrint

Account ending 576 is cancelled and has a credit balance the you can request a refund for via My Account for that account. 

Account ending 446 , active and new order (which triggered the "thanks for staying email ") is progressing as planned. 

Sorry for any confusion. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 9

I think I'll move this to the billing section, @tjmrint, as it's an account issue that needs checking. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 9

Re-escalating this for you, @tjmrint.

Staff are on here daytime only, Monday to Friday. 

tjmrint
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 9

Can someone from talktalk please contact me urgently. We have cancelled the Full Fibre 150 and had Fibe 65 installed as a workaround.

Today having left Fibre 150 on the 25th Sepetember I have spotted a new email saying thanks for staying with us.

This is becoming a nightmare.

We have cancelled Fibre 150 account ending in 576

Signed upto Fibre 65 - all working fine account ending 446

Then we have an upgrade from Fibre 65 to Fibre 150 with digital voice booked for Friday on account ending 446 

Could someone please contact me and make sure the original Fibre 150 package is actually cancelled because we spent hours on the phone sorting this.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this and thanks for the update. As far as I am aware VOIP can only be added when FTTP is first installed.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Thanks for the update, @tjmrint.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Thank you for the info. This is not what was promised. Very disappointed. I have spoken with Talktalk and I have had to cancel fibre 150 and order fibre 65 with telephone then maybe later upgrade to full fibre later.

I asked specifically about adding digital voip adapter and they said I could do this after the go live date as it was available in my area.

My son has it and he lives less than 100 metres away. Using chat was useless as I kept being passed from department to department with massive wait times. At least the telephone sales guy came up with a workaround and I am greatfull for that.

I'm amazed it's so difficult. I could have just added a third party digital adapter and used a sip company like sipgate or andrews & arnold.

It would have been less hassle but I'm down a route now and hopefully there is a satisfactory resolution.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Not good news, @tjmrint.

We tell current customers to order VOIP with the Full Fibre order.

It can't be added later on. 

I've not seen it mentioned as being possible for new customers, so I'll flag this for attention from staff. They reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

0 Likes