cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

I can't Download a bill

grahamandgee
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Why can't I download a bill?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

@Arondavid 

Please start your own topic if you want help from the support team. In the meantime, make sure that pop up and ad blockers are disabled on your browser, or try a different one. 

0 Likes

Arondavid
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 9

Why cant i download my bills from my account

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 9

It has always struck me as a rather odd system where additional posts on a topic have a side effect of pushing it to the back of the queue for staff attention. I don't really understand why they can't come up with a better way of working.

In any case, it seems that the OP has now got the attention of a member of staff offering assistance several days ago now. It is difficult, however, for anyone (staff or otherwise) to give any real helpful advice to solve their problem unless they give a bit more detail as to what the problem actually is.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

Hi grahamandgee

When you try to download the bill in My Account, do you get an error? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Unhelpful post, pushing back the OP further in the queue for attention.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

@Gliwmaeden2 ,

All @grahamandgee said was that they couldn't download their bills, which doesn't really tell us very much about their problem, but I did kind of assume from the wording that they could view the bills but not download them for some reason.

While everything you have said is correct, I'm not quite sure how you seem to have jumped to the conclusion that they were trying to view bills more than a year old.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

You can't view bills more than a year old, @grahamandgee, so anything older than that has to be sent by snail mail and they charge for it.

It makes it tricky for people checking details for their 2022-23 self assessment etc, as obviously you can't see April '22 to November/December '22 now.

It might be easier simply to check the headline figures in old email notifications or bank statements, unless you need more details. 

Anything more recent should be visible in My Account.

Staff will reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

A bit more detail would be helpful.

What happens when you try to download the bill?

0 Likes