Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have left and cannot get a refund on my credit

Badboy
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 9

I left talktalk recently and have logged into My Account and I have a credit in it.  But there is nothing there allowing me to claim a refund.

I have returned my equipment and talktalk have emailed to acknowledge that. I have not stopped my direct debit.

Can someone help me as I have gone round in circles on the help pages and on the pages in My Account. And it seems there is no-one to chat to today. My phone number is in my profile

Thank you.

Chris no expert
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Ace, thanks for letting us know.  🙂

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

My refund has been approved. Thanks @ferguson and @Arne-TalkTalk for assistance

Chris no expert

Message 3 of 9

Thanks @Arne-TalkTalk 

Chris no expert
0 Likes

Message 4 of 9
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

I see you have marked this as "solved," it isn't obviously, but don't worry. The support team will pick this up as soon as they can when they are back online next week. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Cool, It looks like it from the icon attached to your avatar. That's so we can all check, only you and TalkTalk have access to your personal details. 

Message 7 of 9

Thanks @ferguson   I thought I had done that but have been in again and now  have 100% confirmed re my profile.  Fingers crossed

Chris no expert

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hello again! It does not seem from your avatar as if you have completed your community profile, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number as was are complete here so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes