Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna cry

Gabriele_D
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I used TalkTalk as an internet provider for 3 years. Two months ago I moved home. I tried to move my contract to the new address, but my application got stuck because of some system error and after two weeks of spending 15 hours approx at the call centre to fix the problem I gave up and decided to close my contract with TalkTalk. This was incredibly frustrating, but unfortunately, it was not the end.

I was told my account would have been closed on the 13th of October... I had to speak with the call centre so many more times confirming that I wanted to leave and there were more technical problems again because of that home moving application stuck in the system.   Then a couple of days ago I have been contacted by an operator making me an offer! ....I just told him to please please close my account....

today I received an email saying: 

Hello Gabriele,

Great news. Your Fast Broadband is fully up and running in your new home.

I don't want to call the call centre service ever again...please help me. I'm desperate. 

Cheers, Gabriele D
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Gabriele_D,

I'm sorry to hear about what's happened here.

Have sent you a PM requesting for some details, I'll then look into this for you.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Gabriele_D
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Gliwmaeden2,

Thank you for your help. I have added my line number.

Cheers, Gabriele D

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your Talktalk account,  @Gabriele_D.

They'll be back in the morning. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes