cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Incorrect billing for 4 months with no fix after many hours communicating and complaints being made

jezSmith
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

So I am led to believe by Talk Talk that this issue is affecting multiple people and their accounts.

The problem simply is that I took out a new contract with Talk Talk after starting to leave but was offered a deal.  

All good so far.

Unfortunately I then noticed my account did not reflect the reduced amount they had contracted with me. They also then started taking the wrong amount from me.

I quickly rang and questioned this.

This is when the problems really started.  Multiple very long conversations with different people who said they were unable to amend my account.  Multiple departments who said they could not communicate with each other. Told multiple times to wait 30 days before they could amend billing as software won't let them. 

What I have managed eventually to find out is that there was some sort of mix up when trying to forward the new contract and that  "we can't make any changes due to stuck order in the account."

This was first mentioned back at the beginning of November 2023.
To really rub salt into it, Talk Talk have also repeatedly said they have escalated this issue though no one contacts me and when I contact them they say the issue is ongoing.
I also receive, almost daily, a text informing me that "unfortunately your order is currently affected by a wider issue and will take more time to fix". Then goes on to say we will contact you in 14 days which I have also repeatedly been told.

Lastly I have tried constantly to find a senior manager who would take control of this breach of contract and chaotic situation but am unable to.  No one has contacted me, rather I have had to re-contact them only to go through everything again with someone who is unable to help. It's very frustrating.

Come on Talk Talk. Put someone in charge of this and contact myself and any other customers directly to fix this. No texts, no emails telling us you will do, just pick up the phone and contact us!!

Again this has been going on for over 4 months now.  Not 30 days. Not 14 Days. But 121 Days and counting.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi jezSmith

Sorry that you are having problems. 

I can see that you have an open complaint, and a callback is booked for tomorrow (12th). 

A complaint manager will contact you to discuss this.

0 Likes

jezSmith
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Gliwmaeden2.  

Looking forward to the responce

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

I'll move this to the billing section for you, @jezSmith.

Are you still needing help with this?

Sorry that your post was missed.

Staff will respond during the week on this thread. It's online only - they don't phone you.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.