cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Incorrect charge for an engineer visit

AnnaBurke
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I had a fault on my line which required an engineer visit. If you look at the transcripts it was made clear to me that there would be no charge for the call as it was not my fault. I'm 93 years old and feel very upset the way i have been treated. I even waited in all afternoon one day as the engineer was to visit my home but he never called, he just worked outside. The transcript will show i said i didn't want a visit if i was being charged but the operator made it very clear there would be no charge. The transcripts will show i talked to several operators for hours on end trying to get the fault on my line sorted but i had to repeat myself many times. I request the £75 charge be refunded as i have received poor customer service, my fault should have been sorted a lot sooner than it was, i had a crackle on my line for weeks. The engineer needed to fit new cable to fix my fault, my phone or equipment was not the problem. Please correct my bill as soon as you can thank you.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi AnnaBurke

A credit has been raised to clear the charge.

you will see it in the transaction history in My Account.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Moving this to the billing section for you, @AnnaBurke.

Please complete your community forum profile details by going via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu choose Personal Information. 

Put your landline number in where asked. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes