Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Max Call Boost - £54 in charges for countries which are supposed to be free

David2020
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 1

Not sure if anyone can advise. Tried to call Talk Talk and there's no one in Billing available due to the Covid issue. I have recently upgraded my contract with Talk Talk and Included International Max Call Boost which the Talk Talk sales person informed me gave me 1000 free minutes to International mobiles/ landlines in specific countries. My partner has called family for well under 1000 minutes in one of the included countries and we now have a bill for £54. This is the bill we will need to pay by mid April so technically it hasn't been issued to us yet but I'm wondering if the system generates a current cost on your account which is then subtracted back off when the bill is sent, thus meaning the calls are free as promised. Does anyone know if this is the case please? - If this message has posted more than once apologies as this is the third time it has been submitted the previous two didn't appear for some reason.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0