cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

LANDLINE NUMBER ON MOVING TO NEW ADDRESS

Josie81
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3
I recently arranged contract moving details (14/06) with your Belfast office and was told I would be keeping my current landline number (01732 ******)
I have since received a TalkTalk text message stating that my "Fibre will go live on 05/07/2024  My telephone number is 01843 ******".
 Could you please confirm which of these numbers my landline will definitely be as I would like to include my landline number with my new address when I email my contacts list?
Kind regards, Josie81

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Josie81

You will need to call us again ( 03451720088 )as the order does have a different number, The full fibre team will need to stop the current order and place a new one. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

It is quite rare to be able to transit a landline number, they are after all linked to a particular address and exchange in a narrow area. 

I have moved this to the Billing section, which also deals with order issues, as this isn't a technical issue with your current home phone as such. 

The TalkTalk support team will respond as soon as they can when they are back online tomorrow. 

0 Likes