cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Moving house.

KM1231
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi. Beginning of December I have moved to new home. I have contacted customer service and they advised me that I need to cancel account on my old house and open new account on new home what I have done. I was informed that my old account will be closed automatically and I do not need to do anything. Unfortunately end of December I have received bill to pay. I have contacted customer service again and was informed that for some technical reason account was not close but they will close it now. I have payed outstanding bill and cancel direct debit as I was instructed. Few days ago I have received by SMS information that I need to pay outstanding bills for last two months. I have called customer service and have been informed that my old account is still active. After conversation with several departments and spending one hour on the phone last person hang up phone. What I can do now. My online account is closed so I cannot log in. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi KM1231

Can you add your new account number to your profile and we can have a look. 

Thank you

0 Likes

KM1231
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi.

For some reason I cannot log in to my account. Looks like is blocked. Message about my outstanding payments I have received by SMS in February nothing in January. Ithing I will get someone to sort it out for me.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

@KM1231, accounts are kept available to view for a full year after closing so you should be able to log in to view billing etc.

Unfortunately staff will not be back on here before Monday now. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes