cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Order cancelled without notice

Juicebox726
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I'm sorry, but my order has literally been cancelled twice. I'm not happy as I've moved home and TalkTalk have failed to even honour their order, let alone set me up with broadband. I seem to get an email 3 days before when the router should arrive stating that another company has cancelled my order and no further reasons are shared. I attempted contacting TalkTalk via 3 different people and was told 3 reasons why my order had been cancelled. I don't have the time to constantly chase it up, but I'm sharing this more so that if anyone is faced with this type of scenario, you're not alone. 

I don't understand why TalkTalk would simply cancel the order, and not provide any explanation, or any further contact. I don't understand why I should make the call to them if they want my custom. Terrible, as I have been left without broadband for the last month due to moving house. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Juicebox726

Sorry for the problems you have had. 

You will need to place a new order, the previous order was cancelled with the error "no authorization to transfer".

We cant place orders via the community due to sales compliance issues. 

Sorry

0 Likes

Juicebox726
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I have moved into the property yes, but been left without broadband for the last month.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Sorry to see this. Are you an existing TalkTalk customer using their home move service, or a new customer? The cancellation you mention is puzzling, was this perhaps done by an existing customer at your new address, have you actually moved yet? I have moved this to the Billing section for you where the support team here will do their best to help. 

0 Likes