cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

No internet for 2 weeks - Someone please help

Message 5 of 5

Hello,

I'm urgently looking for help to reconnect my internet. I have been trying to upgrade to a full-fibre package from March this year, after being messed around, I eventually get a engineers appointment in January.

TalkTalk then disconnect my internet on the 30th of Septmber without telling me. I haver called TalkTalk customer services, and spoke on Webchat pratically every day since the 30th, with nobody willing/being able to help me.

I have a complaint open with the CEO complaints team, after they told my on the 3rd my internet would be reconnected in 3-5 days, i have not heard from then since. Even though I try and call, all I am told is "All we can do is email the CEO complaints team and they'll call you back" - Nobody ever does.

Can someone please help?

Gavin

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5

Hi Arne,

Not really good enough is it... You disconnected my account in error.

Also, why has nobody told me to place a new order before now?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi GavinFairweather

The account has been disconnected, the only way to restore the service is to place a new order via the sales team its not possible to reactivate a cancelled service. 

Sorry

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture and then clicking on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes