cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Payment rejection fees

Kerrylee123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

since September 2023, I've been charge ,monthly,  a payment rejection fee.

I'm not on any kind of contract with talktalk.

I've check with my bank and there is available funds in the account and no reason why the bank would reject payments.

Talktalk have confirmed its no issue on my behalf,  so I'd like a full refund ASAP. 

This is coursing me great distress,  I'm disabled and vunrable,  and live off minimum income,  please sort this out!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Kerrylee123

On each of the payment rejections the reason given is "card expired",  you then make a payment using a different card,  This is why the charge is applied can you double check the payment method in My Account is correct. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Good to see that you managed to post the new topic, @Kerrylee123.

There are thousands of threads on the forum, and starting your own gives it a date and time stamp - I am sure that you don't want your issue to get lost in a muddle with other customers'.

You will receive a reply from staff during the week  - not over the weekend. Posting further will now delay the progress of your thread in that queue for attention, so just hold out for their response. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Kerrylee123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Having to start a topic on here to get this matter resolved is ridiculous.

Its talktalks system, automatically taking these over charges. I want a full refund as this has been happening since September 2023, and I want to be offered some compensation for these overcharging, its unfair and unacceptable 

0 Likes