cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Phoning Talk Talk to renew a contract tomorrow.

Stevie67
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

We will be phoning Talk Talk to renew my girlfriends contract tomorrow and just wondered what personal details she may have to give, and what security questions she's likely to be asked? ( Stuff like name, address, phone numbers, etc?)  We would prefer to be prepared for any question, so as much information on phoning Talk Talk and indeed what department to contact for renewals,  would be appreciated.

Thank a lot

Stevie

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

For security we wouldn't post the questions asked,  security questions can vary but the account holder will know the answers

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

It goes without saying that she will be here when we make the call.    I  was only asking what questions are likely to be asked so that we can properly prepare.

Thanks anyway.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

@martswain it's not necessary to set up the telephone password,  and if people can't remember it when they have one, the agent just moves onto other questions. 

I have not set one up ever since they seem to have abandoned the  "with Talktalk my voice is my password" idea! I've never been prompted by Talktalk to set anything else up!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Stevie67 

The loyalty team will need to speak to the named account holder in order to process a renewal.

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

They could also ask for her telephone password which she may have set up in the past and the last 4 digits of the payment method.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Billing email address is usually asked, @Stevie67.

Shouldn't be difficult. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.