cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Quidco cashback declined after almost 2 years

LondonGuy
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi

As with many similar threads here, I took out an FTTP connection in 2022 through a Quidco offer with £150 cashback, and it failed to track.  I started a quidco cashback claim using the talktalk order number starting with an S - again as with other threads here Quidco initially didn't recognise that, wanting a number starting with an N, but eventually accepted it.

I do know my order definitely went through quidco correctly, as the quidco-specific talktalk contract I got was different to the deals being offered going directly on the talktalk site at the time (different contract length, cost, reward card offer etc).

Today, just shy of 23 months after the original order, the cashback has been declined stating "the order number provided doesn't match an order purchased using quidco", which suggests either a problem with the order number or elsewhere with talktalk.

I now need assistance from the talktalk team, to try and resolve this- a different order number?  Or something else in talktalk's systems?

(The promised giftcard also failed to appear originally, but the web chat team were very good at sorting that as a bill credit, much more convenient than the card would have been!)

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5

I'll re-escalate it for you, @LondonGuy.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thanks Gliwmaeden2.

Bumping the thread to see if they can pick it up.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Staff will reply after the Bank Holiday, @LondonGuy.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes