cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Restricted

Lukewallis
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I've just about had enough of trying to get in contact with talk talk 3 days now and still can't get through on phone or on web chat my service was restricted so I went to pay my outstanding balance and yet again it came up with a technical issue had accrued but it's gone out of my bank and yet my service is still restricted no acknowledgement of my payment so trying to get in contact to sort this out but nothing I'm so fed up with this cause it's not the first time it's happened to me god knows why I signed up for this. #

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

They recommend that you switch off the router for 30 minutes, @Lukewallis, after paying your bill to get reconnected and you may have to allow 24 hours for it to come back on.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@Lukewallis 

You say "it's gone out of my bank." So you have made a payment, but it was late, when exactly? It can take a while for any bar on services to be lifted. 

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

What number are you trying?

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

Pop up and ad blockers can affect Chat so disable any you may have for the TalkTalk site.

If you wish to chat online, there is a link on this page together with details of opening hours

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/articles/our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Staff here don't work over the weekend, so your best bet is to phone.

Have you checked your account status in MyAccount? Check if the bill is now showing as paid before phoning.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes