Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service/billing issue since December 2018

robinsoncrusoe
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I received an email on 11/12/18 about how I'd be moved to the standard "£33.50 per month" package but then it says "You can renew for just £28.50 a month, fixed for 18 months. And you’ll save £90 over your new plan."  I click the offer and awaited the confirmation email.  And waited.  It never came so I just assumed it would be done.

Then come early January I receive a whopping bill of over £40, including a "Calls Boost" that I never asked for nor needed.  I get onto Live Chat (which I've tried these past 2 days now and the option is blank) and after a long exchange I'm told that I will receive a confirmation email in "the next 24 hours".  Once again the email never came.

Calling TT will cost a bomb and Live Chat is blank for me.  I guess TT has ran out of confirmation emails.

2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @robinsoncrusoe

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

As ferguson has advised calls from your landline to us are free

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

There is no charge for calls to TalkTalk from your landline and they will also be covered by any inclusive minutes in a mobile phone package.

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then give them a day or two to respond.

0 Likes