cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Signed up with Topcashback July 2022 and STILL no cashback

tobe_le_rone
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 21 of 21

I signed up for Tal Talk through TopCashBack on 9th July 2022 and the cashback has never tracked.

I chased up through their website and they are saying the delay is with Talk Talk. It's bery frustrating as you take my money for the service each month and I am left chasing and chasing for what is owed to me.

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20

Message 1 of 21

It's Topcashback that set the rules for this payment. 

Talktalk has not helped themselves to the fiver. It's Topcashback that has taken it to fund the "perks" that go with your Plus membership. 

It's clearly explained on their website. 

They have simply taken the annual fee - as stipulated there, it's deducted by Topcashback. You have a contract with them too, @tobe_le_rone!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

tobe_le_rone
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 21

Thanks Gliwmaeden, I am but, F that! I waited almost a YEAR and had to chase multiple times. I should've AT LEAST got what I was expecting. Not some nebulous charge deducted with no expectations causing me to waste more time.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 21

@tobe_le_rone, are you a Plus member of Topcashback? That carries a £5.00 fee once a year that's taken out of your earnings:

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/help/i-have-a-question-about-the-annual-deduction-for-plus-members/

Could be that?

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 21

What do you mean by "gift card" @tobe_le_rone ?

Is it not just a cash amount added to your TopCashBack account?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 21
0 Likes

Message 6 of 21

Have not heard of that happening on here before, @tobe_le_rone.

I'll make sure that this is back in the queue for attention!

0 Likes

Message 7 of 21

Hi Arne,

I have been charged £5 in fees for this gift card. Why should I be charged that? It says it's for handing and delivery which is ridic for an E-card, but whatever I don't think I should pay that? I shouldn't get less than I was expecting. In fact, for almost a year waiting I would expect a good will gesture on tp, not a penalty.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 21

HI tobe_le_rone

The sales was validated, have you checked your emails ?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 21

Is there any update? Another 2 weeks have slipped by........

0 Likes

Message 10 of 21

Hi tobe_le_rone

Thank you

I will contact the Giftcloud who are responsible for validating the sale. 

I'll post back when they reply.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 11 of 21

@tobe_le_rone, I can't see it previously mentioned in this thread or when you posted on someone else's, so  Arne-talktalk would not have been able to find the reply previously either.

Maybe it was in one of the other topics you tried to start but it didn't show?

Whenever posting, check that the blue button changes to a pinky/purple colour which indicates it's posting.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 21

@tobe_le_rone wrote:

these messages don't show in chronological order.

Go to your forum profile - settings - preferences - Linear layout, and if the sorting order is set to "threaded", change it to oldest first or newest first, whichever you prefer.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 21

I did say this on the previous threads and these messages don't show in chronological order.

It was £150.00

0 Likes

Message 14 of 21
0 Likes

Message 15 of 21

A week has gone by and no update. Can you get back to me asap on this please.

0 Likes

Message 17 of 21

Ok thanks. How and when will I hear back? I think almost 8 months waiting is outrageous and really isn't encouraging me to want to stay with Talk Talk!

0 Likes

tobe_le_rone
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 19 of 21

Done I believe.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 20 of 21

Hi tobe_le_rone

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes