cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TT bills / payment, canceled ?

badmood
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I am at wits end with TT , Received an email with and end of contract offer ?. went to my account and  what a waste of time and space this is , why can they not show offers in our account ? . anyway when i was in my account i noticed i was still getting charged for  homesafe ? , 

WHY ? I canceled this when o started my contract , and i have never used it , it has been turned off ?.

So i tried to phone , and this makes me mad , you NEVER get a uk person , and you NEVER get anything sorted ?. WHY ?.  Why can we not have the choice , eeven the online chat is a waste of time so how do i talk to anyone about my problems and about the new contract offers ?.

TT just want to take money and do nothing in return , they do not even want you to call , how can they run a company like this ?

So the question is how do i contact someone in UK about my over charge ,and about this new contract ,

I do not want to talk to any Indian call centres that read problems from a list and send you around in circles then hangs up , or chat online to be told you have the wrong area and put you on hold to never answer again ?..

There must be someone in UK to talk to about this problems ?

So can anyone put me on the correct track on where or who to call..

thanks..

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @badmood

Do you mean Supersafe boost rather than Homesafe?  

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

@badmood there are no numbers that guarantee getting through to a UK staff member.

The only time you will be provided with one is if you have an ongoing complaint with the CEO Office and your contact there gives you a number to call them back on.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Well i asked for a way to contact a UK , Number , i have tried this links and others and get treated like i am dirt and stupid . had enough of this . 

So how can i talk to someone in UK that understands what i am saying , and not have to be on phone for 2 or more hours .?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Contact details and opening hours are available here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

HomeSafe is free to use,  are you thinking of SuperSafe, which is chargeable?

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-use-HomeSafe/ta-p/2205196

0 Likes