cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TalTalk refusing to answer questions regarding Broadband bills.

Raibert41
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I sent an email enquiry to concerns@talktalkplc.com regarding charges to my TalkTalk Broadband bill. I received a reply from TalkTalkReply@talktalkplc.com. but no answer to my enquiry.

In an email I replied, “None of the offered alternative ways to contact TalkTalk is suitable to myself. I cannot use a landline, I am 83-years-old, recently diagnosed with cancer, caring for my wife who two days ago was discharged from hospital after suffering a stroke. My preferential way of contact is by email.”
Could someone please reply to my query by email?

Still no reply, what say TalkTalk.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Raibert41

The response will be automated acknowledgement of the complaint,  The complaint will be assigned to a complaint manager probably this week, they will try to contact you via all methods phone and email.  

If you have requested a response via email I'm sure the manager will reply by your preferred method. 

Hope you get the resolution you want.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

@Raibert41

Talktalk just uses that email address to send you to the mainstream contact points for support, such as this.

Any replies you are notified about from the forum are then from a No Reply address so always post back on here, as any email you send in reply won't be received. 

It is worth you checking the information in this article to alert Talktalk that you might need priority support in an emergency etc:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TalkTalk-Accessibility/ct-p/talktalk-accessibility

There is also a complaints link at the foot of any Talktalk page, but for an enquiry about your bill, if you don't want to use the phone, Chat can be used, via the link in this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

After 9am,  that should have live agents available, but you do need to respond to initial "bot" questions to get put through to the right department. 

Or you can also wait till after the weekend for a reply from staff on this forum.

They are not on here at weekends. I will move this to the billing ssection of the forum for you so that it is in the right queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.