cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

not recieving Billng email

Clive78
Team Player
Private Message
Message 32 of 32

Last month I had a letter saying that billing emails are not reaching me so to change/check settings and junk folder, or I would be charged for a postal bill, so I changed the email address and checked the junk folder and there was nothing in there, having changed the email address it looks like I have not received this months email bill either, even though it`s now a different email address.

0 Likes
31 REPLIES 31

Clive78
Team Player
Private Message
Message 1 of 32

Thank you for that,

It does seem like there is a lot wrong with TalkTalk email systems, I am forever `recovering` both TT and lineone addresses these last 6 months or more, in the meantime, thank you for your help.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 32

Message 3 of 32

Well as you said, lineone did not work, had a paper bill today, so I have now changed it to a gmail address, it was not very convenient as TT did not like it`s  password, so had to change it which meant changing it on several devices, but it`s done now, hopefully, next month will be back to email billing and paper-free.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 32

Something is really wrong when it can not email a bill to its customers from its own systems, I will wait until next month to see what happens and then use a gmail address. I will let you know next month what happens.

Thank you anyway.

Message 6 of 32

Hmm, OK, but that is effectively still a TalkTalk address and so the issue may remain. 

Message 7 of 32

It had been reset to a Lineone address but may have also missed the bill date.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 32

Sorry to ask again, but have you reset your account email to a gmail address? Or is it that you have done, but just missed the last billing cycle? 

Message 9 of 32

No, that has been sorted thank you, just the paper bill and the £2:75 charge is a bit unfair as the problem is not confined to me as many others have the same issue, and TT has said it is a server blocking, every other talktalk mail was getting through.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 32

So it looks like I was too late to catch this month's email Bill, and have had a paper one with the £2.75 charge included.

0 Likes

Clive78
Team Player
Private Message
Message 12 of 32

Thank you for your help, correct password found so logging in ok, just waiting for next month's bill to arrive.

0 Likes

Clive78
Team Player
Private Message
Message 13 of 32

I am getting in a heck of a knot, I did not see your reply saying you had changed it to lineone, so I had changed it to the gmail, when I got back home, but when I saw you had change it to lineone, I went back to settings and reverted to lineone but I am now locked out as I must have used the wrong password(s) and when I get back on is it the lineone password or the tiscali password do I use (sorry to be a pain)

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 32

Oh dear, well that will explain why they can't send you a billing email. 

Clive78
Team Player
Private Message
Message 15 of 32

I did initially but was not happy with the Gmail as I seldom use it.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 32

I thought you had previously changed your My Account login address to a gmail one?

Clive78
Team Player
Private Message
Message 17 of 32

I have just looked at my bill online and I HAVE been charged for a paper bill, this is a TalkTalk problem not the customers and should not be charged. not a happy customer here. regretting renewing contract now.

0 Likes

Clive78
Team Player
Private Message
Message 18 of 32

That is correct, I am also now locked out of my account as I tried logging in to many times this morning

0 Likes

Message 19 of 32

Your login address is showing as lineone.net are you using that to log in? 

Clive78
Team Player
Private Message
Message 20 of 32

4th of April and this month's bill has not arrived, also, I am locked out from too many login attempts (by me)

0 Likes