cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Account renewal

Murrell
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hi. Was thinking of renewing my Fibre 65 contract. Blurb says I already have TV, so that part will not change. I was hoping that I may be entitled to a new 4K box if I renew, because the old one I've had for ages is very hit and miss. Any advice or comment would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Murrell
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

Mission accomplished, thanks Again Karl. 👍

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thanks Karl. I'll give it a go.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

All packages have an aspect of TV, but if you renew online, it will not automatically upgrade you to the new TV package and issue a TV Box.

I would suggest you give the Loyalty Team a call, and let them know you are interested in the new TV Box. Negotiate with them, see what offers they have, they may be able to offer a discount if they think you are hesitant about staying with TalkTalk.

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Murrell
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Many thanks for your quick response Karl. I'm still a bit confused. If I click on renew contract, it says I already have TV set up, and won't allow me to add it. Do I just assume the TV will be upgraded automatically?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

You can take the offer of a new TV box when you renew the contract,  Any previous TV charge will be removed, and this has been replaced with TalkTalk Entertainment at £5 per month that covers the rental of the new 4K TV box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes