cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband down. Talk talk has gone AWOL

Hackedoff27
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Broadband went down last night around 9.15 and is still out.

Website is useless and just sends me around in circles, doesn't connect to chat or hangs when investigating the issue raised.

Last update stated an engineer was visiting the exchange but this was last night and there

has been no update since.

Tried calling but that was a waste of time too as just says sort it online and then disconnects!

What sort of business is Talk Talk running, as it clearly isn't a customer focussed one?

Please advise what is being done to restore my broadband and when this will happen?

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi,

I can see that the fault has been passed to Openreach and is currently in hand with them. If you don't hear anything later today can you bump the thread tomorrow and we'll check for further updates

Chris

0 Likes

Hackedoff27
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Have added info but not sure why we have to jump through so many hoops just to get an answer from Talktalk?

As a comms company, have you ever thought of actually communicating rather than avoiding the issue!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Dorim,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Dorim
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Having the EXACT same issues. Also went down at the same time. 

Fjodor Mila
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Good morning,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes