cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cancellation

JosephNight
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I'm writing this in the hope it counts towards the process.

I have made every single attempt to contact Talktalk today they boast a 7 day week phone service yet they're closed when i want to cancel on the last day of the 20 day cancellation period. The reason i want to cancel is they have consistently failed to provide the service im being charged for.
im meant to be on 14msb in reality its 8-10 mbs on a speed checker but thats irrelevant because in actually reality i get less than 1mbs when actually downloading something

I've sent an email, ive called serveral times and used their text service all to no avail.

only Thing i've not tried is live chat and thats because it's hidden to  existing customers.

This being the last day can anyone help me figure this out?

JoeJohnKnight
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi JosephNight

Sorry that you are having problems

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to help.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@AllyM, no we cannot cancel using Chat.

@JosephNight, the detailed Opening Hours at the foot of this page are the ones to follow, department by department, not the generalised times  - yes, rather misleading. 

http://community.talktalk.co.uk/contactus

The forum search engine is very good for this sort of query - full guidance on there for cancellation instructions. 

You definitely cannot cancel through the forum, though staff can check for you that the instruction has been acted on. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

@JosephNight ,

Unfortunately, you can't cancel on this forum. You have to do it by phone or post.

Staff on here should be able to look into the issues you are having though. They should be back at work tomorrow.

All the TalkTalk contact details including opening hours are here: Speak to a Person | Contact Us | TalkTalk Help & Support

unfortunately there is no phone support on Sundays except for customers registered as vulnerable.

The live chat button is only "hidden" if your browser or device security ad/pop-up blocking software is preventing it from being shown, but again, I don't believe you can cancel via chat. No harm in asking them though, I suppose. - There's no other way to get a response from TalkTalk staff on a Sunday.

0 Likes