cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cisco Anytime Connect not working or being blocked

NeilMacc
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

HI

Been trying since Monday to connect to my works VPN using Cisco AnyTime Connect.  It will not connect over Talk Talk broadband but WILL if I connect using my mobile as a hot spot which thankfully is not Talk Talk.

I have tried contacting support via the chat bot the last 3 days really awful service from admitting there is an issue to suggesting its work or Cisco's fault.  It obvious from quick Google search loads of people have this problem and Talk Talks response is very poor.

Please can you resolve this issue ASAP my details are below:

TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub 2 / FAST S464-2T4 / Sagemcom
version SG4K100202

Hardware Version FAST5464 2.00
Software Version SG4K100202

People are suggesting its a firmware issue I have been waiting for you to update this since Tuesday

I expect a quick and professional response 

Neil
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi @NeilMacc 

You're welcome. I'm really sorry again about this issue and I will feedback this back to our Chat Team about your experience.

If you do experience any further issues then please let me know here.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Thanks Debbie for sorting this I just cant understand why the tech support team despite 4 chats with them could not do what you did sadly this shows how unprofessional they are.  There must be thousands of people with this issue experiencing the same poor level of tech support.  Thank you again for helping me

Neil
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi @NeilMacc 

I changed the firmware version. Our Devices Team are still investigating this issue with the new firmware.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi Debbie

Yes it is working now did you simply update the Firmware of the Router?

Neil
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi @NeilMacc 

Thank you. I've made a change, please can you retest in 5 minutes ?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi Debbie

I have added the details you requested, please can we resolve this now 4 days  without VPN when your a fully remote staff is not good

Neil
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi @NeilMacc 

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then try a fix this morning.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi NeilMacc

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then pass the details to our Devices Team.

The Devices Team are working to fix this issue.

0 Likes