cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

CISCO ANYTIME CONNECT BEING BLOCKED

Jspencely45
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

Since last Monday my work VPN on my work laptop, Cisco anyconnect, has been blocked on my home network. I have tried it on multiple other networks across a range of isps along with hotspotting from my phone and had no issues. Contacted customer service 6 times and they have flat out told me there is nothing they can do.

Any help would be much appreciated, if not I will be having to change isp asap.

Cheers

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Karl,

This now works thank you very much.

I'm slightly bewildered how you managed to fix it so fast when the clowns on the chat couldn't do it in about 8 hours of interaction. Maybe you should be getting their salary on top.

Many thanks again superb piece of work.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi

I've also sent you a quick survey regarding our interaction.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

I've made a small change to the router settings, please can you retest.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes