cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cisco VPN Connectivity Issue

PalRR33
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

Hi There,

I am having similar issues to 100s of other TalkTalk customers. My Cisco Anyconnect has stopped working.  Talk Talk Chat and Live support have been a complete waste of time.

From other posts, it seems to be a Firmware issue.  Therefore, can someone please reset my firmware or help me as soon as possible?  I have been unable to connect to my WiFi since the start of September and have been using my Phone to hotspot. 

My settings are: 

TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub (FAST5364 3.00)

Software Version SG4K100202

RP
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi @Ankitha 

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ankitha
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 2 of 10

Hi TalkTalk,

I am very disappointed with the service. I have been facing issues with my connection for the past three weeks. I am unable to use my Wi-Fi for work; when I connect to Wi-Fi, only Microsoft Teams works, but Cisco Secure Client does not connect at all. However, when I use my mobile hotspot, everything works perfectly. For the last three weeks, I have had to rely on mobile data to get my work done.

Please look into this matter urgently.

Regards,

Ankitha 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi ,

I have now retested and it is all working as expected.  

Thank you for the speedy resolution.

Many Thanks,

RP
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

I'm showing Firmware rollback successful, please retest.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 6 of 10

Excellent, thankyou.

I'll start the Firmware update now. This may knock you off line for 5 minutes.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi,

I have updated my details on my profile to include my name and number.

The version of the Cisco Client I am using is 4.2.02075

The protocol is IKEv2/IPsec NAT-T

Many Thanks,

RP
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Hi

Sure, can you add your phone number or account number to your 'Community Profile' and I can roll back your router Firmware.

Also, please confirm the version and VPN Protocol of your Cisco client.   This can be found under settings.  I can then feed this back to our devices teams.

Thanks  

Karl.  

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture and then clicking on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes