cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cisco

Mitchley6
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi talktalk forum, I am working from home and have been unable to connect to my works internet/VPN today via Cisco.  It is stating it does not recognise my VPN/router details. I have spoken to the talktalk help team and have been sent an email about VPN issues and working from home. I have been unable to work today. Please help me as I feel it is router issues that only TalkTalk can resolve. I genuinely am so very worried as I should be working from home this Monday. Please advise urgently. Thank you. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello again,

I'm glad to hear that this is now working and you're all sorted for Monday. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. I'm just sending you a survey via a PM.

Thanks

Michelle

Mitchley6
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Hi Michelle, I can only say thank you so very much for sorting this today. I have connected to my works server via Cisco. You truly have been so wonderful! Thank you once again. 

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Mitchley6 

We've now updated the router firmware. Please can you retest the VPN again and let us know if this is now working ok for you?

Thanks

Michelle

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Mitchley6 

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can fix this issue for you today.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes