cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Contacting TalkTalk from abroad

beccadams
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

I am currently volunteering abroad (outside Europe). My UK home broadband deal expires next month and I will return to the UK in July/August. Because of my location, I am being prevented from logging into my account to see what broadband deals are available to me to switch to.  I cannot call the helpline as I have no telephone access, only internet access, and I cannot see an email address to contact. Any suggestions as to what I can do? 

Thanks! 

image.png
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

As you're effectively limited to Internet access then set up VPN access via an UK host server and you'll be able to log in to your customer MyAccount and use LiveChat from which you can request to be put through to the Loyalty Team for renewal offers.

LiveChat and TalkTalk contact information

When to contact TalkTalk? - select and scroll to see contact availability times (UK)

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with the operation of chat messaging.

Mobile calls to Customer Services on +44(0)203 441 5550 if you need to speak in person. No email available. 

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes