cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

End Of Contract

AlanWarriner
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I have received an email saying that this is one of the offers available when my contract ends

"Fibre 35 with 24 month minimum contract, £23.50 per month. Offer ends at 13/07/22 23.59. Check Fibre availability on our website. "

Yet when I log in to my account this offer is not available in the "Offers And Upgrades" section only much more expensive option which I can get much cheaper elsewhere

Any ideas?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Alan

Gliwmaeden2 has given the best advice, a quick call to our Loyalty Teams will sort this out. Don't forget, be patient with them, but negotiate, ask what offers or deals they can do for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Yeah, I had some trouble logging in and I went round in circles for a while

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

I'll move your duplicate thread out of the way!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Phone 03451 720088 (9am -7pm Monday to Friday: till 6pm Saturday) and speak to the LOYALTY team. 

Quote the better offer to them and hold your ground!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.