cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Fiber Broadband

Elswicka
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I have received a text today letting me know I am expected to have a engineer, this Monday, for the installation of ''Future Fiber Broadband''. I did not request this and I am now worried a charge is going to be applied to my direct debit for something I have not requested. I have no emails about this, not had anyone try to contact me or even a letter, just these two texts to confirm my installation time. Has anyone else had this in the past or recently?? 

Any advice would be appreciated. 
Thank you. 

D. Clifford
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thanks If you post in the broadband section the team can pick it up (if you haven't already)  you could also try and call the future fibre team. on  03451720088.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hey Arne 

Yea a team arrived and installed my new package, but I am having issues with this currently. I cant seem to get a connection when I plugged my router into the ONT box 

D. Clifford
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Elswicka

Did you get through on Live chat?  

Has an engineer arrived? 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thank you, im going to give this a look tomorrow morning and see if i can get any more info. 

D. Clifford
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Thank you for your reply.

I have updated my info on my profile so this should be showing now. I will check out the ''Chat Now'' option tomorrow too and see if i can get any more info from there. 

D. Clifford

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

@Elswicka If you want to contact someone about this before Monday then try the chat now button towards the bottom of the page here, they will be available tomorrow (Saturday).

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Elswicka,

I've certainly seen other people post on here who have been contacted in a similar way. One thing to be very careful of, if you currently use your landline telephone, make sure they confirm you can still have a landline telephone on your new connection.

The support team here may be able to provide some more info, but they won't be around now until Monday.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).