cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

How do I check if my contract has been renewed?

Quickswitch79
Team Player
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I got an email saying my contract was due to expire 28/02/2022. I clicked on the renew button and upgraded to the Fibre 65 deal, but I've heard nothing since. This was over 10 days ago.

I've also been having a lot of lag/buffering when playing online games, so would like to know what to do if I want to cancel this and move on to a different company.

Thanks.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 8

Hi Quickswitch79

There is no renewal order on your account  call the loyalty team on 03451720046 or 03451725157

The will be able to see what options are available.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

@Karl-TalkTalk, your description of the package does not match what the customer describes as their old package.

Fibre65 describes the name of the new contract but the expiry date matches the old one.

What is causing the mismatch?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 3 of 8

Hmm, probably best to give them a call then. I recently re-contracted based on a click-through link from an email. The details were updated in 'My Account ' within a couple of days to show the new contract info, so if nothing is showing in 'My Account' it would be best to check with them.

If the upgrade hasn't gone through, you may even be able to talk them into giving you a better deal !.

Message 4 of 8

Thanks a lot. It says that I'm currently on Superfast Fibre and Line Rental.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

What package were you on before you clicked the button to upgrade ?

You can speak to the loyalty team on 0345 172 0046, you have to listen to quite a lot of recorded stuff, but then just ask for the loyalty team.

Quickswitch79
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Thank you Karl. So does this mean it has ben upgraded then? Do you have a number for customer loyalty teams please? Thanks a lot.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

I am showing you are on fibre 65 however your contract is due to end at the end of the month.

If you do decide to cancel a service you will need to contact our customer loyalty teams to discuss your options.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes