cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

How to complain

Kimmie63
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Anyone know how I can go about complaining to this company? I’m fed up with their poor service! I have the same problem at the the same time on the same day every week once a week and have had this for at least a year and got fed up trying to have something v done about it so put up with it… internet stops!  In the meantime my bill has gone up! Cheek! How about a proper service?! 
I can’t find how to complain only via chat and there’s no one there right now 

absolutely fuming now with talk talk because they’re the first ones who would threaten to cut your service if you couldn’t pay or something but yet I do think somewhere here a contract is being violated by them because they are not fixing problems but not adjusting thd bill tho!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi

As Martswain advises, Homework time in the Homesafe settings in my account can cause this type of behaviour, always worth logging in to My Account and checking any settings that are not required are set to off.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@Kimmie63 if it happens at exactly the same time every time check HOMEWORK TIME has not been enabled.

Some customers have reported it mysteriously becoming active.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-use-HomeSafe/ta-p/2205196

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Would it be possible to confirm what issue you are experiencing and we can look into this for you here?

Thanks

0 Likes