cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

I am back after few days - NO internet again.

Agnes1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

A constant problem. The internet only works for a few hours and that's it. Now again I am on my mobile data, which soon will cost me a fortune.
Yesterday it was the same, I wrote to a member of staff on live chat, after a while the internet was working until the evening (I wrote around 6pm) and today it's gone again.
Everything possible has already been replaced, cables, router etc.
What else can be replaced is the white box with BT? I do not remember whether it was replaced, but it is impossible to function like that.

I have just checked, it was written that my case closed, but nothing has changed and I can not report again.

Agnes1_1-1684951903029.png

When I would like to check speed now(last night was only 15 but should be 150) I couldn't check now because I have this comment all the time

Agnes1_0-1684951670215.png

I would like to ask you to solve this problem once and for all, if you cannot do so, please let me know and I want to terminate the cooperation if you cannot provide me with continuous internet. The problem is getting more and more frequent and now I would say daily

So as you can see , my case is still valid...unfortunately.

Please can you sort it out and advise if you can at toll?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7
0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thank you

Message 3 of 7

Morning,

Thanks for the update and please let us know if you need any assistance 🙂

Thanks

Message 4 of 7

BT engineer was, change some kind of socket outside somewhere in the BT box.

Will check for next few weeks how is working

Thank you

Message 5 of 7

Hi

Please let us know what happens after the engineer has been.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Agnes1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

I was on life chat. Engineer is book for tomorrow for pm. I was promise that it will be the last time, and the fault will be fixed. Finger cross

0 Likes