cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

My VPN has stopped working

randomuser5673
Team Player
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

Please could you help me. my VPN connection to work has stopped working and I am getting a message “A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed”.  

My router is talktalk router, Hardware Version FAST5364 3.00 and Software Version SG4K100136

Please can you help as I cant connect to my works VPN

Thanks very much.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

randomuser5673
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 9

Thank you Karl for your competence!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi

Should be done now, please test the VPN.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi

I'll push an update to your router now.  This will update the router and reboot.  just let it do it's thing for 5 minutes, then it should be done.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

randomuser5673
Team Player
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

Hi karl,
i have updated my details.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi

Can you add a home phone number or account number rather than a mobile to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your details on our system.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

randomuser5673
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi karl,
i have updated my details.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes