cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

My bill is wrong

Ianpaulnance
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hello. I recieved a bill from you today for £79.46, this is wrong. On 31/07/2024 I paid the amount you asked for, which was £46.57. I paid it to TFP Telecoms2 Ltd which is the mandate I have set up for Shell Broadband, as you told me to do in your previous email, I quote: There is no need to do anything, you can continue to pay using your old payment method. I'm sorry if there has been some kind of mix up but that is hardly my problem, you should make it clear where you wish your payments to go in future. I can send you a screenshot of the transaction if you require it for confirmation. Please send me a bill for the correct amount, i.e. £32.89. Thank you for you kind attention.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

I will sort out the missing payment from last month , are you able to log into My Account , were you can make a one off payment online for this months amount. 

0 Likes

Ianpaulnance
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 2 of 7

Hello, Arne. Unforunately, I don't have a landline phone, so that option is out. Are you really telling me you can't resolve this matter in-house? That seems ridiculous to me. The only other way I can think of is to get your Shell migration team to call me. My number is *removed for security.* If I don't answer it is because I am in work and am not allowed to have my mobile turned on. Meanwhile, can you please tell me the correct way to pay, the bank details you gave me last time clearly don't work. Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

If you use your landline calls are free to us,  The payment made to Shell will need to be located, so the migration team will need to take some information off you. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7
0 Likes

Ianpaulnance
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Hi Arne. Yesterday, I wasted about £10.00 waiting for your customer services team to take my call. I'm not going to do it again. I followed your instructions and paid you last month in all good faith, it's your fault if the money went to the wrong place, not mine. Since you are part of TalkTalk Help & Support, I suggest you contact the Shell migration team and get your money back. I originally signed a contract with the Post Office, not Shell Broadband or TalkTalk; I think the onus is on you to do your job properly.  Kind regards. ian Nance

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Ianpaulnance

You will need to call us (03451720088 )and ask to speak to the shell migration team the payment made to shell will need to be transferred over from the Shell account.

0 Likes