cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

New router?

Daz1884
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Good morning,

over the last week or so I seem to be having internet issues.  Either my internet is so slow that i cant open anything or it just doesnt work.

Google loads fine but then when i click on a link not much happens, or if it does it takes a while.  This is a sporadic issue and only happens when im at home.

Its starting to cause issues with my working firom home etc, and on wattsapp vide calls i get "unstable connection, try a new location".

ive had my router since just before lockdown. Could the router be the issue and if so how do i ger a new one sent? (My current router is a big black oblong one with one white light at the bottom middle)

thanks

Daz

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Daz1884
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Morning Karl,

thats great, fingers crossed.

many thanks

Daz

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Daz1884 

A new router is on the way, lets see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Please complete your community forum profile details for Talktalk staff to identify your account, @Daz1884.

They'll look into the router issue for you during the week. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; menu....Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes