cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No Wi-Fi for 11 days now

Ianeley
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

I reported Wi-Fi down on 25th July, I keep getting told its a cable problem and Openreach are dealing with the problem. Was told it would be fixed by the end of the day yesterday- Still not working. I don't believe the person on the phone I think they just day that. I need either an engineer to come to the house, or , send a new router. Am also getting told I don't pass the security question - telephone password. I do not have a telephone password, only the password to log into the account. I work from home and I am having to use work phone mobile hotspot. This is unacceptable

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi

There is a damaged cable in the area and Openreach are working to replace this.  this is affecting a number of customers in the area and I've checked with Openreach, the target completion date for this is 9th August.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes