cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No broadband connection

Linzi83
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I've had no Internet since before the 25th December we are now on the 2nd January!! I live in a valley and this is causing me alot of disruption as my mobile data struggles with reception here, I use Internet for work, from raising the fault there has been no update as to what is going on other than an engineer was supposed to be coming out to fix the problem, this was last updated on the 25th December, I want to have some indication that this problem will be fixed sooner rather than later and also want some money off my next bill as I'm not paying for a service I'm not receiving, if someone could please get back to me ASAP that would be great, or I will escalate this further.

Many thanks Lynsey 

L H Mann
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Linzi83,

There are no further update at the moment, this is still in hand with Openreach - have you heard anything at all from Openreach since the 25th?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I think I have completed what I need to still no update as yet as to when this fault will be fixed 

L H Mann
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Any compensation will be sorted out within a month of resolution of the fault, @Linzi83.

Please read this article:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

How did you first report the issue?

Staff will reply during the day tomorrow. Please ensure that you have completed Personal Information In your profile area.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes