cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet for 3weeks

danic87
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 1

Where do I start! It’s now been 3weeks and still have no internet. Reported it on the first day the connection went down and was told line test was fine, did all the usual reset router etc and still the same. 3days later after numerous calls and a conversation with the complaints manager they sent me a new router. New router comes still the same, no internet flashing Amber. After non stop calls they finally sent me and engineer who attended , unfortunately he could not fix the issue and escalated it to openreach. I was called by talk talk and arrange an appointment and was told they would attend 26th between 1-6pm they didn’t come to the house waited in all day! Called TalkTalk back to inform them no engineer attended and was told they had fixed the issue outside, well they hadn’t because I still have no internet. I was then told by a different agent that openreach had escalated it to bright sparks and they would come today between 12-3pm - still no internet. I can’t work from home and I’m paying for something I haven’t had for the last 3weeks, I’m unable to work from home and it’s become very stressful with no update on next steps or what is going on

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0