cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet - router flashing orange and white

CharlotteLV
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I currently have no internet and my router is flashing white and amber. I've tried turning it on/off again both by the wall and by the button, I've also tried doing a factory reset with the pinhole button and nothing has worked. I've searched on here and can't seem to find a solution. I also can't access my TalkTalk account which has been an ongoing issue ever since I had it, and has still not been resolved by the customer service team, so I can't do a service check. Concerned as I need to work from home and would ideally like to resolve this asap! 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @CharlotteLV the answer from @Karl-TalkTalk is better than any flippant suggestion I could make🙊. Glad you are back up and running.

D

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi

Glad all is working again.  There may have been a localised outage.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 5

Hi @Divsec , I left it switched off overnight and it's working again this morning. Do you know why this might have happened and what I could do to avoid it in the future?

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @CharlotteLV is this the router replaced back in February? Do you still have the previous router? Might be worth a try if you have. 

Otherwise your post has been escalated and the team will get to you shortly 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes