cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No welcome email

TominLondon
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Yesterday I upgraded my existing TT account and I saved a transcript of the chat. It says " We will send a welcome that will give you full details of your new contract"

I assume the person I was chatting with meant a welcome *email*. 

24 hours later I haven't received this welcome email. When should I expect it?

From Tom: a Mac user since 1995
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi TominLondon

Welcome emails are only generated on new orders, as you order was a renewal, the information that would have been included is shown in My Account under the My Package tab. 

Sorry for any confusion. 

0 Likes

TominLondon
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

We're wandering off the point. The point: I was told I would be sent a welcome email. I need that email.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 8

T&Cs can be found from the Legal link at the bottom of the page. 

0 Likes

TominLondon
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

Yes, my account has been updated but I have not had any sort of email from TalkTalk. I would expect TT to confirm the T&C of my new package.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

If you entered into a new contract then you should get some confirmation. Have you checked if My Account has been updated to reflect the changes? 

0 Likes

TominLondon
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

It is an upgrade from Faster Fibre to Fibre 65. The person I chatted to said specifically "We will send a welcome [sic] that will give you full details of your new contract".

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

Was this just an upgrade from fibre 35 to fibre 65 ?  If so, an email would not need to be sent as this is a quick upgrade and is often completed in less than 24 hrs.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes