cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

ORDI REQUEST?

casa22
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

Whenever I go on a broadband providers website and enter my address, it says broadband/fiber is not available (even though I'm using fiber).  So I contacted BT and they said the below.  Although, I've read it should be an ORDI form TalkTalk needs to submit - to ensuring my address is gold not silver?   Either way please can you ensure it's fixed asap?  thanks.

BT:  " I can see that your address is already registered with Royal Mail. This means that your Service Provider just needs to place an order for a telephone service only. If they have any problems placing your order ask them to contact us direct and we’ll be able to assist them.

If you don’t require a telephone line and only require Broadband then your chosen Service Provider will need to place an order for Broadband only using your Silver address. 

If they have any issues with placing an order please ask them to contact us directly.  "

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

thanks Arne,  I'll keep checking and let you know

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Thanks Arne, I'll check after 10 days then

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi @casa22

I will request an ORDI it usually takes around 10 days to complete. 

Regards.

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Hi @casa22 your post has been escalated and you should hear soon. The team here are excellent and will get you sorted. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.