cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

REP-12724811 Do I need to put TalkTalk on 30 days notice to cancel my renewed contract without fees?

binz01
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi.

I renewed my contract recently. Last month I had issues with performance, came here and in the end an engineer came out to replace the only socket/line into the flat with a new Master Socket 5C  after which I was actually enjoying around 60Mbps for about five days. Now gradually I have seen continuous reduction in speeds. Does not matter what I do something is wrong. Also why does it say in the third picture my guaranteed speed is 32Mbps it used to say 64Mbps. I should be on the Fibre 65 contract. 

Also my WIFI hub is still on software version SG4K100136 which I believe is not the latest? And if this is the cast it's not updating by itself. 

CheersTalkTalk download 21st-26 march 2023.pngTalkTalk download 27th march-02 april 2023.pngPoor dowmload 04-04-23.png

Michael
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hello,

Thank you for confirming. I've booked the engineer visit for April 06 2023,AM (8-1) Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Michelle.

Yes I tried another router in the test socket. It was still acting up. And yes I except possible charges.

Can the appointment be booked for tomorrow as I'm in all day.

Thanks.

Michael.

Michael
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Morning,

Can I just confirm before we arrange an engineer visit, has an alternative router been tested at the test socket? We would also need to confirm acceptance of possible time related engineer charges before we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

0 Likes

binz01
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl.

I'm in for the next two days. My speeds have gone back up all of a sudden, but yes just I'd like a check in case it drops again.

Thanks.

Michael.

Michael
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I'm showing a possible issue with the line and this will require an engineer, do you wish to proceed with booking this now ?

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes