cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

ROUTER £50 CHARGE

Gibbons
Conversation Starter
Message 11 of 11

Hello I've recently received multiple emails from TalkTalk stating they are going to charge me £50 if i do not return the router by 14/1/2022 i already have here is my Royal Mail tracking number DA538472198GB Thank you.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 11

@jimmyribs, please post that afresh in your own thread.

Anything involving specific accounts needs to be done this way to avoid muddles and confusion among customers and replies etc.

Usually you will find that staff only reply to the original poster.

You need to return to the message board and click on Start a  topic. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

jimmyribs
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 11

Arne , I have the same problem , I returned the router the very next day in the Talk Talk provided bag with bar code tracker and I keep 

getting E-mails threatening 50 £ fine. Please help to stop this.

Thanks Jim

website shows receivedwebsite shows receivedpost office receivedpost office receivedlabel.jpgbag.jpg

jimmyribs

Message 4 of 11

Hi Arne thank you very much for help much appreciated 🙂

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi @Gibbons

I have added the tracking number to your account and will ask that you are taken off the list. 

Sorry for any confusion.

I8this
Philosopher
Private Message
Message 6 of 11

It is because the recieving centre is in a shambolic state, and has been for many months, with them failing to update TT in a timely manner as to what has been returned

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.

Gibbons
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 11

Hi abrdf i see we are both in the same boat i think it could be a potential mistake i am unsure of what the issue is myself 😑

0 Likes

Gibbons
Conversation Starter
Message 8 of 11

20211229_210239.jpg

20211229_210132.jpg

0 Likes

abrdf
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

I have the same problem with TT, Have just posted in Billing with proof of tracking and delivery, why won't they stop the emails!

I8this
Philosopher
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Delivered

Your item was delivered on 08-12-2021.

Tracking number:DA538472198GB Service used:Royal Mail Tracked Returns 48™
Wednesday 08 December 2021
06:30
Delivered by
Home Counties North MC
04:44
Item Received
Home Counties North MC
If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.