cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Replacement router request

MichaelIP
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

I've ran a broadband speed test and it says the there is no issues with my line so that only leaves the router, I should be getting at least 57Mbps but only getting 19Mbps so I'd like to request a replacement please.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Yes please Karl.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi

Next Option is to book an engineer for you.

Would you like to arrange this now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

MichaelIP
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 9

I have received my new router and the speed is still the same as my old router so not sure whats going on it keeps saying "Your broadband download speed is being over used by this device" but I'm not downloading anything, I also ran a speedtest which I've uploaded the screenshot.

36cffde8633554782ad168cb313b43b6.png
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi @MichaelIP 

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've ordered you a replacement router for testing, please allow 48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection/speed compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

OK, let's see what the support team have to say when they pick this up, hopefully tomorrow. 

Message 7 of 9

It's a wired connection but when I go to my devices it says "Your broadband download speed is being over used by this device" it only started to happen on Sunday, not sure what model it is but the make is a sagemcom

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Is this wired, wireless, or both? How does it compare to your router sync speed? Which make/model of router is it? 

0 Likes