cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Request to return equipment - but I haven't left TalkTalk!

antonhodge
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I recently upgraded my Broadband Only to Fibre 65 package (as Broadband Only is no longer available). This was all done perfectly and with no problems whatsoever. However I have now received an email and letter (with returns label and bag) asking me to return the WiFi Hub, or be charged £50. However the new package still uses the old WiFi hub and I haven't been sent a new one - I assume this is just a system error which is treating me as someone who has left TalkTalk but then rejoined at the same time, and therefore I do not need to return the WiFi Hub?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

I've flagged this to our logistics teams to remove any chargeable option.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi - it's just the one. I wasn't sent a replacement for the new package. Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Morning,

Can I just confirm, do you have 2 TalkTalk routers (different model) or just the one router?

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

That does seem like nonsense, the only occasion on which you would be expected to return equipment is if you had a replacement. This has been flagged to the support team for you, they will look into it and respond as soon as they can.

0 Likes