cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Solid white light on router but no internet despite connection

Chris1C
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 23 of 23

Hi,

I’ve had no internet all day today. My router is showing a solid white light and my desktop is showing the wifi as “Connected, no internet”. I don’t have any internet either through wifi or through the wired connection through my Ethernet cable. Have spoken to TalkTalk who said it was a faulty broadband cable and they would send me a replacement but managed to source a replacement myself and still found the same issue. Have done almost all troubleshooting I can think of but I’m at a loss.

My router is the Sagemcom-FAST5364, if this is any help. Thanks in advance, could really do with some help on this one.

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 21 of 23

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Yeah, sadly tried all of that with no luck. Didn’t realise you could even do the pin factory reset until today but went through the process and once everything was back up and running I just ran into the same issue again where it looked to be connecting but was giving no internet access.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 23

Hi,
Have you tried rebooting the router?
Have you turned it off for 30 minutes and trying again?
If that does not work try a pin reset using the hole in the back of it.
Be aware though that if you have changed your broadband name or password, these will revert to the original router values, and you will need to change them again.
You are in the staff's queue for a response though, should this not work

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes