cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Stopped my move without giving any reason

Caftas
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I am moving home and requested the broadband to move next week. It was confirmed so all good until I get a message whilst away abroad on holiday saying: 

Hello, we are sorry you did not want to continue with your recent TalkTalk order. We can confirm that your TalkTalk order has now been cancelled and the reference number for this cancellation is: —— We hope we can help you again in future. The TalkTalk Team.

i was shocked! 

so yesterday I contacted Virgin media and got a package with them to be installed on time for my move as I need internet for working from home. 

and today I received a message from talk talk: 

Hello, our records show that you are due to move home. Your TalkTalk services will be disconnected at your current address on 23/02/2024. If your plans have changed, please let us know before 22/02/2024 or your services will be disconnected as planned. You can get in touch with us by using Live Chat on our website at

Your TalkTalk team.

I no longer want their service, they are a joke. I’ve tried to speak to someone with no luck. I will cancel in case they think they will get any money from me. Appealing service. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Caftas

Really sorry that the order was cancelled, its not clear why this happened. 

As the order and account is cancelled, there will be no homemove order progressing. 

Apologies again.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Cancellations cannot be conducted via this forum.

You will need to speak to someone (loyalty team / home move team?).

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes